We are sorry to
have to disappoint so many investigative experts out there in Internet Land,
but to clear up a few matters:
- We are definitely not Christian
reconstructionists or dominionists.
- We do believe in a
separation of church and state, though we believe that civil law must
be rooted and grounded in God's moral law.
are not "King James Only," but we reject all so-called
Bibles which have been translated in whole or part from the corrupt
Critical Text and/or by any translation technique other than that of
formal and verbal equivalence. Currently in the English language, that
leaves only the Geneva Bible and the King James Bible standing. We
believe that of the two, the King James Bible is a more excellent
- We are not sinless perfectionists.
- We do not think that the medical
community is part of a vast conspiracy to keep us all sick. We thank
the Lord for our fine medical system here in America, although we wish
medical care was not so expensive.
- We do not believe vaccinations cause
disease. We are not against all vaccinations and, in fact, are very
grateful for most of them.
- We don't believe that the U.S.
government staged the attack on the Twin Towers.
- We condemn the killing of abortionists
by citizens, even though the civil government currently does not
rightly punish the killers of unborn children for the murder
- We don't believe the government is
spraying us with poisons from airplanes.
- We don't think the social security
number, although it is increasingly being used in unconstitutional
ways, is the mark of the beast.
- While we are against the government
licensing of churches, we are not against birth certificates for
children or driver's licenses for motorists (read
- We do not think having a mailbox is a
dangerous concession to the federal government.
- We don't believe it would do bit
of good to write "without prejudice" behind our names when
we sign them.
- We are not neo-Confederates.
- Our members do work hard and do pay
taxes to the government, even though taxes are abominably high.
- We do love America, although we are far
from happy, to say the least, with her overreaching, bloated,
ungodly government and most of those in elected office these days.
- And yes, our church is a real church
with a pastor, elders, congregation, missionaries, and ministries.
- And no, our pastor is not
Now, for all those whom we have
disappointed with the above revelations, all is not lost. Here are a few
facts to cheer you up:
- Yes, we really do believe the government
school system is no place for the children of Christian parents.
- We believe the Bible absolutely bars
women from being preachers and teachers in the church.
- We believe women ought to dress and act
like women and men ought to dress and act like men.
- We are against so-called
"contemporary Christian music."
- We believe the pope, every pope, is the
"man of sin" and "the son of perdition" (2
Thessalonians chapter 2). In short, we believe, as did the Reformers
and Puritans, that the pope is the Antichrist.
- We believe the pope's church is the woman who rides the beast (Revelation chapter 17).
- We believe only those who believe on the
Lord Jesus Christ and are born again by the power of God will inherit
eternal life. All others will spend eternity in hell.
- And we do not believe there is any such
thing as a "gay Christian" (1 Corinthians 6:9-11, etc.).
But those who want to know more about us
can find out more on this web site or by listening to our pastor's sermons
or to his "Heart of the Matter" program.